Friday, June 7, 2013

Bridge in the Woods

Experienced much these past 12 months. Today will be no different. Historic moment for the Ward family as my daughter finishes junior high on this day, my oldest son leaves elementary school (no love loss there), & my middle son completes kindergarten. 

Pass the Prilosec. 

While Twenty Twelve proved to be one of the more difficult seasons of life, 2013 has been even harder. I suppose that's why I felt the need to sequester myself as I was tiring of my musty, unoriginal compositions.

That acknowledged, my failure has been the act of taking up residence in the muck & mire. 

Trying to correct this inadequacy. 

High time I focus on the bridge leading me home, rather than the somber woods. Hence today's pic. 

Thank you for reading. 

-cK  











 

No comments:

Post a Comment